Sunday 9 June 2013

One hour guilt free...


Mushroom is 3. Three years have gone by and over that time I have loved being a mummy but he's growing up. I'm becoming a 'mum' and at times I find myself juggling our daily lives and not really knowing who I am, what my place is (apart from master juggler and organiser) and feeling rather lost (at times frustrated, angry, sad and lonely).
I used to feel creative, inspired, happy.
I don't want to change my life. Its a good life, my job I'm happy to say is to look after my family  (kid, dogs, husband) and many would love my life. However I have decided I need to find me, to have time to experiment, to think even...
So, I am giving my self space - literally, desk space in my wardrobe (yep! that is my wardrobe - I never said I wasn't a lucky lady!) and one hour a day guilt free time to sit here, to think. to write, to create and to be inspired...