Tuesday 30 July 2013

New Season Start...

 

I'm not one for getting too excited about the post but at the start of a new season as the mail order and 'buy me, buy me' catalogues arrive I gain a lust for out with the old and in with the new. A renewed excitement for my wardrobe.

So this season before opening the magazines I have decided to have a harsh cull (and as it turns out much needed!). I invited a friend (print designer) over to see if there might be anything of use. Shortly after arriving she asked 'when did you last do this?' As I was thinking when it was, I asked if I should throw a top out or whether it was worth keeping... The reply was 'rather dated - throw'.

Previously I would throw out, bag and go back through but this comment stung (I know there was no malice intended - good friends can and should be able to be honest) but this time I have thown and baged - and - I feel great!

Now all I have to do is drop it all round the charity shop and open those new magazines - oh! And make a quick cuppa!