Wednesday 23 July 2014

I Love School Holidays...


...And I mean that.

But.

Once, on a return trip to school from a half term - I mentioned how tired I actually was to another parent and received this response...
'didn't you know your holiday is during school term time and within school hours'.

To be honest it passed through one ear and to the other (I was truly tired) but on reflection with reference to my wardrobe - its true.

Where as normally I can run in heels, get jobs done, catch up on emails, interview tenants and generally 'get by'...

..Summer holidays - no chance.

I am running - literally in Nike Frees...

Playdates / food / more playdates / more food / even more food / the odd bath / summer holiday fun!

I wouldn't have it any other way!

Jeans - Current Elliott, Body - ASOS, Shoes - Goodness knows!