Tuesday 6 August 2013

There is nothing Dusty about this Vintage...

Although it is labelled as 'Dusty Fingers - Hackney's new vintage night market', I can say there is nothing (nothing) dusty about this vintage market!
Whilst Mushroom is occupied (under supervision and not home alone!) I sneaked out to meet a friend and have a quick mooch before my hair appointment - I wish I'd had more time! Brilliant collection of jewels, home wear, clothing (weighted more for the ladies) and generally an awesome selection (and in great condition) of vintage (yes vintage and not tat...).
So if you fancy checking it out - its the first Tuesday of every month 2.30pm (that's coffee and vintage time for me) until 9.30pm (that's bedtime for me...) - see you there!
The Round Chapel, Old School Rooms, Powerscroft, Lower Clapton Road, E5 0PU